Parking Options & Amenities
24 Hours Security
Easy for Family
Cheap Birmingham Airport Parking
Blue Circle (Formerly Known as Drivefly) Birmingham Meet and Greet
- A great value Meet and Greet service. Blue Circle (Formally Know as Drivefly), a nationwide meet and greet provider, offer you a perfect start and a perfect finish to your holiday.
- The service operates from the departures area outside the main terminal, with the car being stored in a secure location close to the airport.
- The car park is manned with 24-hour security, regular patrols and a high perimeter fence.
Book Blue Circle (Formerly Known as Drivefly) Meet and Greet
- Great value, secure meet & greet airport parking
- Meet the chauffeur in the drop and go area
- Compound with CCTV, perimeter fence & manned security
- Friendly staff to meet you on arrival
Blue Circle Birmingham Meet and Greet Disabled Info
- No transfers are needed, Birmingham Blue Circle (Formerly Known as Drivefly) will be an excellent alternative for disabled customers who would find it difficult to use transfer buses.
- Your car is collected from the terminal when you leave, and brought back to you at the terminal on return.
Blue Circle Birmingham Meet and Greet Additional Info
- Please print and take with you your confirmation email on the day of travel.
Blue Circle Birmingham Meet and Greet Arrival Procedures
- Please check your booking confirmation for details.
- You will be called 20-30 minutes prior to your arrival time to confirm your drop off time. If you do NOT receive a call, please call us on the above number when you are 15-20 minutes away from the terminal.
- On arriving at the airport, follow signs for Short Stay Carpark 2 OR 3.
- You need to enter the “Valet Parking” Carpark, which is just before Car park 3 and in between Car park 2/3.
- Take a ticket from the barrier before entering the “Valet Parking” car park and hand this to your driver.
- Once you have entered the Valet Parking car park, proceed to park in bays 25,26,27,39,40,41,42
- Here you will be greeted by one of our chauffeurs at the prearranged meeting point, who will have all your booking details and will be wearing a black jacket with our Blue Circle (Formerly Known as Drivefly) company logo on it.
Blue Circle Birmingham Meet and Greet Return Procedures
- Please call us using the number on your confirmation email once you have collected all of your luggage. In case of any delays please let us know.
- Our chauffeur will deliver your vehicle to the agreed pick up point at the airport at the same point where you dropped your vehicle.
Blue Circle Birmingham Meet and Greet Sat Nav
- Birmingham International, Airport Way, Birmingham, B26 3QJ
Blue Circle Birmingham Meet and Greet Directions
- Birmingham International Airport is located 8 miles east of Birmingham city centre, at the centre of England and the centre of the UK's motorway network.
- From Birmingham city center: Take the A45 east towards Coventry.
- From the south or north of England: Take the M42 (which links to the M40 and M1 from London, M6 from Manchester and M5 from the south east).
- Come off at junction 6 taking the A45 towards the city centre.
- The Airport turnoff is only 1 mile and is well signposted.
- Holiday Parkings neither takes vehicles nor looks after the vehicle in any case, instead the service provider (see above) parks the vehicle to their own secured car park compound.
- Non-Flex booking is non cancellable and non refundable. There will be NO CANCELLATION and NO REFUND for the booking, where the time of booking and the time drop off time at the airport (meet and greet) or car park (park and ride) falls on the same day or within 24 hours.
- We highly recommend to all our customers NOT to leave any personal belongings/valuables inside the vehicle, if you do so your own risk then please take a receipt from the driver.
- Flexible (Flex): Such Bookings can be modified or cancelled (T&Cs Apply).
- Non-Flexible (Non-Flex): Such Bookings cannot be modified or cancelled once booked.
- Blue Circle (Formerly Known as Drivefly)
- Once your holiday parking has been booked and confirmed via email, you are ready to go.
- Please call us when you’re 15-20 minutes away from the airport on the number provided in the booking confirmation email.
Blue Circle Birmingham Meet & Greet Arrival Instructions
- Make your way to the designated Meet & Greet pick up point, (sat nav postcode B26 3QJ).
- As you arrive at the airport, please follow the signs for 'VALET PARKING' which is located just before Car Park 3.
- Enter through the barrier, then park in bays 25-27 & 39-42.
- Here you will be greeted by one of our chauffeurs, who will have all of your booking details.
- Please allow at least 5 minutes to walk over to the airport terminal.
- On your return, once you have collected your luggage and are ready to head home, please call the number provided when your car was dropped off.
- Please do call us if there is any delay for your return journey. One of our chauffeurs will then deliver your car to the agreed pick up point.
- Please note that dependent on the product you have paid for, you may be required to pay for the airport exit fee on your return. Please ask our driver for clarification.