Parking Options & Amenities
24 Hours Security
Easy for Family
Cheap Heathrow Airport Parking
JetSave Heathrow Meet & Greet
- JetSave Heathrow Meet & Greet is a family run Meet & Greet car parking service based at Heathrow airport.
- The location is situated a mere five minutes from all of the terminals making for short and reliable transfers 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
- JetSave Heathrow Meet & Greet prices include Meet & Greet for drop off and return of the vehicle, secure parking and fully insured drivers.
- JetSave Heathrow Meet & Greet offers both long and short term parking dependant on the customer needs.
- Whether the customer is setting off for business or holidays, JetSave Heathrow Meet & Greet can ensure a friendly and reliable service.
- JetSave Heathrow Meet & Greet service lets the customer drive their own car to the airport with the minimum of fuss.
- If the customer is on a tight business or leisure schedule, have lots of luggage or are travelling with children, it's often a better solution.
- Not only is it easier, it often works out less expensive compared to the cost of getting a taxi in both directions.
JetSave Heathrow Meet & Greet Features
- Opening times: 4:30 till 00:00 / 7 DaysConvenient Heathrow Meet & Greet airport parking
- You leave your keys
- Drop off close to the terminal with a driver and just a short walk from check in
- 24 Hour security
- Recorded CCTV which covers all the corners of the car park
JetSave Heathrow Meet & Greet Car Park Security
- JetSave Heathrow Meet & Greet car park also provides the ultimate protection for your vehicle while you are away.
- Regular security patrols
- Well-lit parking areas
- Flood lights
JetSave Heathrow Meet & Greet Transfers
- The Chauffeur Will Meet You At The Terminal On Your Departure Day & Brings The Car Back To The Terminal On Your Return Day, So No Bus Transfer is Required
- Holiday Parkings neither takes vehicles nor looks after the vehicle in any case, instead the service provider (see above) parks the vehicle to their own secured car park compound.
- Non-Flex booking is non cancellable and non refundable. There will be NO CANCELLATION and NO REFUND for the booking, where the time of booking and the time drop off time at the airport (meet and greet) or car park (park and ride) falls on the same day or within 24 hours.
- We highly recommend to all our customers NOT to leave any personal belongings/valuables inside the vehicle, if you do so, your own risk then please take a receipt from the driver. It is the responsibility of the vehicle owner to ensure that the vehicle is roadworthy, holds a valid MOT and a valid road tax license.
- We will pay the entry and exit fee of the Short Stay Car Park up to 15 minutes of entering the car park
- We work closely with airport authorities and abide by all their Rules and Bylaws, so please understand that any changes made would be the enforcement of airport authority of which we have to comply with.
- We are not excepting trailers, caravans and motor homes in the car park.
HolidayParkings does not take vehicles from any airport, instead the service provider (see below) takes the vehicle and park to their own secured car park compound. Make sure you call and look for the driver of the service provider on your departure and return day. We will send you all the instruction (telephone number, etc.) to your email account once the booking is made.
NOTE: It’s illegal to use the phone while driving. It is the responsibility of the driver/customer to follow the UK Driving and transport LAW and stop at a safer place to make or take a call. If for any reason you lost booking confirmation, then contact us immediately as no refund is available for no-shows or if cancellation is received less than 48 hours before you are due to arrive at the car park.
- Drop off – Customer calls the office number when they are 10 minutes from departure terminal and we send the driver over there to meet them, hand them the receipt and bring the car back to secure car park compound.
- Customer calls the office number from baggage reclaim once they have collected all of their luggage and the car is returned back to them within 10 – 15 minutes.