Parking Options & Amenities
24 Hours Security
Easy for Family
Cheap Luton Airport Parking
Blue Circle (Formerly Known as Drivefly) Luton Meet and Greet
- Opening times: 04:00 till Midnight.
- Estimated journey time to airport: Drop at the terminal.
- Your keys will stay with the car park whilst you are away.
Why Book Blue Circle (Formerly Known as Drivefly) Meet and Greet
- Luton Meet & Greet Parking makes your trip so much easier. Meet & Greet Airport Parking is becoming increasingly popular in the UK thanks to top class high quality operators like Blue Circle.
Blue Circle Meet & Greet Luton Departure Procedure
- On your day of departure, you drive directly to the terminal. Luton Airport terminal has a designated meet & greet drop off area, whether it's the short stay, or multi-storey, it will be conveniently close to the terminal entrance.
- You park up, and hand your key to the Blue Circle (Formerly Known as Drivefly) representative who is uniformed and trained to assist you.
- Because you don’t need to spend time located a car park, space, waiting for a bus and transferring to the airport, you can save up to 30 minutes at each end of your journey.
- Once you proceed to the terminal, your car will be checked for any damages or scratches and it will be marked on the arrival form.
- Your car is then transported to the nearby, secure car parking storage facility where it will remain safe whilst you are away.
Blue Circle Meet & Greet Luton Return Procedure
- On return to the airport, your car is in the meet & greet arrivals area ready for your onward journey.
- Blue Circle (Formerly Known as Drivefly) Meet and Greet Parking at Luton offers a convenient alternative to 'park and ride' car parks.
- A trained chauffeur meets you at the terminal and takes your car to a secure car park nearby.
- It couldn’t be more convenient. No wonder more and more people are booking meet & greet through HolidayParkings !
- Luton Airport Parking is no longer expensive thanks to good quality, affordable meet & greet operators.
Blue Circle Meet & Greet Luton Parking Space
- Secure Meet & Greet service.
- Fully insured, trained & uniformed chauffeurs look after your vehicle
- Secure compound which is patrolled by guards 24 hours a day
- Full CCTV coverage of car park
- Price includes Airport Levy Fee
- The ultimate convenience, No transfer, No Bus, No Waiting
- Drive directly to the Luton Airport Meet & Greet Multistorey.
Blue Circle Meet & Greet Luton Disabled Info
- No transfers are needed, Meet and Greet will be an excellent alternative for disabled customers who would find it difficult to use transfer buses.
- Your car is collected from the terminal when you leave, and brought back to you at the terminal on return.
Blue Circle Meet & Greet Luton Levy Fee
- Please print and take the confirmation email with you on your day of travel.
- Blue Circle (Formerly Known as Drivefly) pay the exit fee upto 15 minutes, with the customer is responsible for any additional costs.
Blue Circle Meet & Greet Luton Operating Times
- Luton (LTN) (Open from 4.00am - Midnight)
Blue Circle Meet & Greet Luton Sat Nav Info:
- LU2 9DH
- Holiday Parkings neither takes vehicles nor looks after the vehicle in any case, instead the service provider (see above) parks the vehicle to their own secured car park compound.
- Non-Flex booking is non cancellable and non refundable. There will be NO CANCELLATION and NO REFUND for the booking, where the time of booking and the time drop off time at the airport (meet and greet) or car park (park and ride) falls on the same day or within 24 hours.
- We highly recommend to all our customers NOT to leave any personal belongings/valuables inside the vehicle, if you do so your own risk then please take a receipt from the driver.
- Flexible (Flex): Such Bookings can be modified or cancelled (T&Cs Apply).
- Non-Flexible (Non-Flex): Such Bookings cannot be modified or cancelled once booked.
- Blue Circle (Formerly Known as Drivefly).
- Once your holiday parking has been booked and confirmed via the email, you are ready to go.
- There is no need to call Blue Circle, when you are heading to the airport.
- We have a designated Blue Circle Parking desk located in the multi storey car park, where our friendly chauffeurs will be waiting to accept your car.
- However, if you think you are going to be more than 30 minutes late, please do call Blue Circle Staff at the number in the booking confirmation emial.
Luton Airport Meet and Greet Arrival Instructions
- On your arrival to Luton airport, please follow the signs to TERMINAL CARPARK 1
- In the car park, please drive up to LEVEL 3 and follow signs to "Off Airport Meet and Greet" area.
- Once on level 3, please follow the lane to the right where you will see our Blue Circle Parking desk on the left.
- Please have your email booking confirmation ready, together with your return flight details
- On your return, once you have collected your luggage and are about to clear Customs, please call the number provided when your car was dropped off.
- Make your way to where you dropped the car off, (Terminal Carpark 1, Level 3), where your car will be ready and waiting for you in the “Off Airport Meet and Greet’ area.